Stank

Hi to all those that missed me!

I've been sick, sick of being sick. Certainly not interested in writing about it so I haven't been blogging. There isn't much to elaborate on, seeing I haven't been going out much.

Amelie might be getting an older sister. My Mom's friend is sick in the hospital and its up in the air what the dufus in charge will be doing with her dog. All I know is that the doggies Mommy is not going to get better, ever. Life is sad, isn't it?

This minute, I smell things. Yeah, I'm funny that way. Having a sensitive nose can be so gross sometimes. I'm amazed what scents I'm able to pick up. Must have been a blood hound in my past life. All I can say is P U. Now I just have to figure out where the heck its coming from!

4 comments:

Milt Bogs said...

Did you track it down? Fix that little dog of yours on the end of a lead and take her round the block or down to the nearest park.:)

gabbi said...

I never did figure it out. Sometimes the stank was there, and then it wasn't. Reminded me of a bad lemon!

jane said...

did amelie expel gas again? Yes, life sure does suck at times. How sad for the doggy's mom & for the doggy. At least with you, it will be loved & have a companion.
I hope you feel better.

Milt Bogs said...

It wasn't down to Amelie then. Not if it was like a bad lemon.