Bright eyed and bushy tailed
Amelie went for her first grooming appointment and faired well. She is super white, nice and clean, and cute as a button. Her haircut upped the cuddle factor seeing she finds it a bit chilly come night time.

We started giving her enzyme supplements hoping to change the 'gassy' situation. Ahem, it isn't working yet. I'm back to blowing our budget burning scented candles daily.



The tongue, the teeth, the mouth, the lips
I found myself in the dentists chair this morning assuming I was getting a filling. Silly me! Turns out I was getting 2 teeth extracted and the filling done in a few weeks instead. It wasn't bad at all, not scary either seeing I've had the proceedure done before. My only problem is trying not to drool milk on my shirt while my lip is still frozen. I won't be able to eat for awhile but perhaps the fast may do me some good.

7 comments:

The Rocketaholic said...

I Like your site. How is life in Canda??

gabbi said...

Life in Canada is wonderful. Our government hasn't completely botched the health care system yet (the 'tools' are greedy and still trying to throw a wrench in the system). The weather is great because Canadian winters hinder the scary monster bugs most countries have. I guess it's all pretty grand!

jane said...

Oh how cute for Amelie. Have you put her picture on your blog yet? LOl be sure to let us know when you get the gassy problem under control. Poor you!
I go to the dentist on Friday. I am usually a big coward but I'm getting the last 1/2 of my mouth deep cleaned so it's the last of it til 6 more months, hopefully. It isn't so bad anymore. :)

Radin said...

Having a tooth taken out is like losing something precious. Let us see your dog.

Milt Bogs said...

Maybe Amelie is trying to counter the smell of the scented candles. Frozen lip milk drooling is fine. Beats me why they freeze a lip to pull teeth out of a gum but they always do. Sometimes they freeze an ear as well.

Kim said...

Ouch on the teeth! Did you get laughing gas during the procedure?

Jessie said...

2 teeth at a time? OUCH. I would be jumping round the dentist office shouting 'catch me if you can!'