Is it just me..?

I think I'm sad. Truly I'm not sure what I am really feeling. Is this quirk just something that occurs? Do other people get this way? I really worry myself sometimes.

WTF?
I'm scanning PJ's pet store as usual when I notice these two girls looking at me. I really didn't know why. I turned my head and looked again, and they were wide eyed like before. Then when I was talking with my boss at work she looked at my face and asked 'what happened?'. Oh yes, now it all makes sense! I had performed minor surgery on the spots on my face. Calcium deposits that just don't go away. I was watching a Japanese horror flick involving doctors. I think I was tainted by the idea and wanted a scalpel of my own (didn't realize I could have). Anyway, I don't look that bad post-op. Or at least I thought I didn't.

Sleep and more sleep
My sleep schedule is a complete mess. I have insomnia at night and then take a nap late in the day, and so the cycle continues.
I'm so tired in the morning I almost feel like quitting and staying home. But that would be another problem. I wish I knew what I was doing. I can barely keep my eyes open the first hour or two at work. I just need some time off to get a grip. Weekends don't seem to do it for me. I guess I'm still recovering from the ills of the week and resting those days.

Enter at your own risk
If your aware of previous nattering you'll remember I'm not getting much done around the house. I feel awful about it. Little bits of cleaning here and there just aren't cutting it. I have a dirty house, so if you plan to visit please watch your step. Who knows what's lurking around here these days.


No comments: