Out with the old, in with the new

I've noticed a lot of my blog readers haven't come back from my my 'lapse' in writing. The last few days I've been redecorating/overhauling the design... it bored me too.

It's been a challenge. Without vector type software I'm finding myself in a bit of a pickle. Yes, I had all the graphic programs once (considering my background) but had to scale down when money was tight. Actually, It was more like it had me in strangle hold! Back then I had a Mac so the old stuff would have just been out of date and unsupported by now anyway. Out with the old and in with the new, I guess.

Then. Ah, then. It would have been a cake walk coming up with something visually appealing. Yet, it's much like riding a bike - as you never truly forget the how of doing it. But being out of practice hasn't helped much either. I digress, as I'm coming back to things I've found that I'm a bit out of touch.

Anyway, please bare with me as I implement some new ideas, and add some personality to this blog.
Thanks so much!

No comments: