Hot and bothered

If it's not the heat, it's the stupidity.

I'm leery of turning on the news this morning, having heard so many sirens and police cars whizzing by. Virtually the whole night, including the hours that spill into morning - the sound has been nearly endless. Some scientists claim in hot weather people are apt to be more aggressive, that there is a measurable rise in violent crime. Judging by the sound of it, with some speculation, I'd have to agree.

But... Before I elaborate I require my morning caffeine hit, as life is a blur without it. If there is anything happening, which the weather suggests - I'll keep you posted.

For now I'm just going to languish in the maddening heat like everyone else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's really true about heat & violence. But omgosh, can you imagine the planet without caffiene?? Talk about VIOLENCE! hahaha
I am curious to find out what went on around your house. I hope you'll write about anything noteworthy. ;)