Dreamland

I dreamt Britney Spears was smart. She felt the mind and the person inside the body were more inportant than the body itself.

I dreamt that I was Tom Cruise's hired help. I kept trying to figure out what I could make him at meal time. The fretting about it was needless because he never came home to eat anything anyway.

I dreamt that an ogre was writing the next Harry Potter of the literature world. I was so concerned that the words being used might be too hard for children to understand.

Nothing like this reflects my reality, so wtf?

5 comments:

Milt Bogs said...

Beats dreaming about trains in tunnels.

Kiley said...

I seldom dream anymore unless it is about work (grrrrr!)...

jane said...

I think you have ESP. Tom Cruise is the real father of Brittney's baby, which she will name Harry! :)

Thomas L. Knapp said...

Wish I could remember my dreams. Seldom do.

Bradley Herring said...

Dude, I'm watching the X-Files episode right now called "Dreamland."

Freaky.